Directions from Longmont to CCAR
Total Est. Time: 20 minutes, Total Est. Distance: 15 miles
- Go south on CO-119 S / DIAGONAL HWY toward CO-119 N - 9.2 miles
- CO-119 S / Diagonal Hwy becomes CO-157 S / Foothills Pkwy - 1.8 miles
- Turn right onto Arapahoe Ave / CO-7 N. Continue to follow Arapahoe Ave - 0.9 miles
- Turn left onto 28TH St. / US-36 E. - 0.4 miles
- Turn right onto Colorado Ave
- Take Colorado Ave to campus and go past Regent Drive
- Take your very next left into the Engineering Center Visitor Parking – Zone 6304.
If you pass the stadium, you have gone too far.
- If you cross Regent Drive at the pedestrian crosswalk, head west across a courtyard and under the Engineering Center (the DLC is to your right; the ITLL is to your left)
- Go through the heavy doors and up the white stairs. At the top of the stairs, turn right and walk to towards the end of the corridor.
- At the astronaut exhibit turn left and take the stairwell to your left (ECNT stairwell opposite the astronaut exhibit) to the third floor. CCAR, ECNT 323, is clearly marked.