Directions from the CU Boulder main campus to CCAR
From Lot 436
From the UMC
- If you cross Regent Drive at the pedestrian crosswalk, head west across a courtyard and under the Engineering Center (the DLC is to your right; the ITLL is to your left).
- Go through the heavy doors and up the white stairs. At the top of the stairs, turn right and walk to towards the end of the corridor.
- At the astronaut exhibit turn left and take the stairwell to your left (ECNT stairwell opposite the astronaut exhibit) to the third floor. CCAR, ECNT 323, is clearly marked.
From the C4C
- Exit the UMC North Doors. Descend the stairs, turn left and ascend the wide ramp ahead.
- Turn right and continue straight. You will pass Cristol Chemistry on your right and pine trees on your left. You will reach a T-Intersection.
- Take a hard right onto a wide concrete path known as Campus Mall. Continue straight and downhill until you reach 18th Street. Cross 18th Street to the sidewalk and turn left.
- Continue straight passing pine trees on your right. Continue past the Colorado and 18th Street Bus Stop. Continue along the sidewalk heading slightly downhill for 5 blocks. You will pass Folsom Field on your left.
- Ahead there is an intersection with stoplights. Once you reach this intersection and the Colorado and Folsom bus stop, turn left onto a wide path marked with a red concrete on the left and a grey concrete on the right.
- The building on your left with many angled peaks is the Engineering Center. Continue straight until you reach concrete poles on your left and a very wide concrete entrance to the Engineering Center.
- Take a left here and pass under the elevated part of the building towards the main entrance. Continue to the doors ahead to enter the Engineering Center main lobby.
- Exit the Center for Community doors. Descend the stair set and turn right. Turn left at the
sidewalk next to the grassy slope (dorms will be on your left and a large grassy area
ahead of you on your right)
- Follow this large sidewalk until you meet the Engineering Center on your right (the
building on your right with many angled peaks). Continue straight until you reach
concrete poles on your right and a very wide concrete entrance to the Engineering Center.
Take a right here and pass under the elevated part of the building towards the main
entrance. Continue to the doors ahead to enter the Engineering Center main lobby.
- Once in the lobby, walk past the elevators and turn left, following the sign towards
mechanical and aerospace engineering. Walk down the corridor and turn right before the
double doors labeled aerospace (at the painted wall) take the ECNT stairwell to your right
(opposite the painted wall) to the third floor. CCAR, ECNT 323, is clearly marked.